De-risk any strategy or concept deployment with market experimentation.
To support their growth and innovation, companies constantly build and launch new business offers, customer experiences, retail concepts, CRM, brand activation…
The investment is significant, this is why it is crucial to validate its value and business model beforehand in real market conditions.
Strategic experimentation consists in building a Minimum Viable Product of a concept and to test it in 2 or 3 markets to collect consumer feedbacks:
- Set hypothesis about business plan and product specifications
- Engage local GMs and teams and give them startup roles
- Protoytpe an imperfect version and assess costs and partnerships model
- Acquire 1000 local testers with Growth Marketing and events
- Experiment for 10 days and collect data about design, pricing, sales pitch
- Build a report withe the “scale, iterate, pivot” matrix to make decisions